What is the Levitra tablets in Pakistan and what is it used for?
Levitra contains Levitra, a member of a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. They are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in older men, a condition that means difficulty in obtaining or eventually erectile dysfunction.
At least one in ten men has difficulty finding or maintaining a structure at some point. It can be physical or psychological, or a combination of both. Whatever the cause, due to changes in muscles and blood, there is not enough blood in a man to make it hard and keep it strong.
Levitra will only work if you are sexually aroused. It reduces the action of natural chemicals in your body causing erections to go away. Levitra allows the erection to last long enough to complete the sexual function.
Using Levitra tablets you can manage Erectile Dysfunction and Improve your Confidence in your pleasureful moments, it would give you high performance and you’ll be able to have a full bed game.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a very common topic in people and no one can get the spirit of the condition taken lightly as impotence.
It affects many men as their sex lives have become a nightmare. Outwardly, they can be seen, by all accounts, that they are at the forefront of their game but when it comes to sexual engagement, they are a shadow of their alpha and as a result, their self-esteem suffers greatly.
If you are one of those men or your spouse is one of them, be happy. The solution is here. A remedy that has been shown to work overtime is Levitra. With Levitra tablets in Pakistan, you will have the Full Game in Bed.
How to use Levitra Tablets in Pakistan?
Read the Patient Information Sheet given to you by your pharmacist before you start taking Levitra and each time you take it. If you have questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take these medicines orally as directed by your doctor, usually as needed. Take Levitra, with or without food, about 1 hour before sex. Do not take more than once daily. Rates should be taken at least 24 hours.
The dose is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and any other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal products).
Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medicine unless your doctor or pharmacist says you can do it safely.
Grapefruit can increase the chances of side effects with this drug. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Ingredients of Levitra Tablets
The active substance is vardenafil. Each tablet contains 20 mg of vardenafil (as hydrochloride).
The other ingredients of the tablets are:
Tablet core: crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Film coat: macrogol 400, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), ferric oxide yellow (E172), ferric oxide red (E172).
Cases in which you should not take Levitra Tablets in Pakistan
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or other ingredients of this drug. Symptoms of allergies include rash, itching, swollen face or lips, and shortness of breath.
- If your family has a history of developing eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had a condition involving vision loss due to damage to the optic nerve from adequate
- If you are taking nitrate-containing drugs, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medications with Levitra can significantly affect your blood pressure.
- If you have a serious heart or liver problem.
- If you have kidney dialysis.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If you have or have low blood pressure.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines are used to treat HIV infection.
- If you are over 75 years old and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medications.
- blood transfusion is known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- If you take riociguat. The drug is used to treat high pulmonary hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs) and high thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (eg PDE5 inhibitors, such as Levitra, have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this drug. If you are taking riociguat or uncertainly tell your doctor.
Cares that you should consider while having this medicine
- If you have a heart problem. It can be dangerous for you to have sex.
- If you have stomach ulcers (also called stomach or stomach ulcers).
- If you have a bleeding problem (such as hemophilia).
- If you are using any form of weight loss treatment, including Levitra or over-the-counter pills (see section Other Medications and Levitra).
- If you suffer from abnormal heartbeat (cardiac arrhythmia) or hereditary heart disease that affects your electrocardiogram.
- If you have a body condition that affects the shape of the penis. These include conditions called angulation, Peyronie’s disease, and cavernosal fibrosis.
- If you have a disease that can cause erections it will not go away (priapism). These include sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma, and leukemia.
- If you experience a sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
Levitra Tablets Price in Pakistan
Quick Answer : Levitra Tablets Price in Pakistan is Rs. 2500/- With free cash on home delivery. Call or WhatsApp at 0321-7778851 for online order in all over the Pakistan.
Can women use Levitra Tablets?
No, women should never use Levitra as this medicine is a cure for erectile dysfunction so it should only be taken by men.
Levitra Tablets in Lahore
IF you are from Lahore then you can also buy this product in Lahore. We are providing free Home Delivery of Levitra Tablets in Lahore. Contact us for order online in Lahore.
Levitra Tablets in Islamabad
We are also providing in the Capital city of Pakistan. If you are from Islamabad then you can receive you order in just one day. Buy online Levitra tablets in Islamabad with free Home delivery. We also deliver in Rawalpindi & all the cities of Pakistan.
What is erectile dysfunction?
ED is defined as the problem of obtaining or maintaining a strong and firm penis erection that is enough for doing sex.
Although it is not uncommon for a man to have occasional problems, ongoing or frequent ED is rare and should be treated.
Possibilities that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Usually when blood flow to the penis is limited or nerves are damaged
- With depression or emotional reasons
- As an early warning of a serious illness, such as atherosclerosis (constipation or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure, or high blood sugar from diabetes
Finding the causes of your ED will help you treat the problem and help you with your overall well-being. As a rule, what is best for your heart health is good for your sexual health.
In this article, we will also tell you’re the symptoms that lead to erectile dysfunction so that if you have any early symptoms you can contact your doctor and seek a medical emergency.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction
With Erectile Dysfunction (ED), it is difficult to obtain or maintain a strong enough erection to fulfill your sexual desires. When ED becomes a common problem and concern, your primary care provider or urologist can help.
ED can be a warning sign of cardiovascular disease indicating that blocks build up in a man’s vascular system.
Some studies have shown that men with ED are at greater risk for heart attack, stroke, or circulatory problems in the legs. ED also causes:
- Low self-confidence
- Destruction of relationships
If ED affects a person’s well-being or relationships, they should be treated. Treatment aims to correct or improve erectile function, improve circulatory health and improve a person’s quality of life.
Solve all Erectile Dysfunction problems with Levitra Tablets in Pakistan.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction?
- Not enough blood flows into the penis
- Many health problems can reduce blood flow to the penis, such as tight arteries, heart disease, high blood sugar (diabetes), and smoking.
- If the blood does not stay in the man, the man cannot maintain the structure. This problem can happen at any time.
- During an erection, the penis can not hold the blood in arteries
- Emotional signals from the brain or spinal cord do not reach where intended
- Certain diseases, injuries, or surgery in the pelvic area can damage the nerves in the penis.
- Diabetes can cause minor ailments or damage to the arteries
- Treatment of cancer near the skin can affect the functioning of the penis
- Surgery and either cancer of the abdomen or lower abdomen can cause ED. Treatment for prostate, colon-rectal, or prostate cancer often leaves men with ED. Cancer survivors should see a Urologist for sexual health problems.
- Drugs used to treat other health problems can have a detrimental effect on the prevention
Patients should discuss the side effects of the drug with their primary care physician.
Levitra Vs other competitors
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you use, have recently used, or may use any other medications, including over-the-counter medications.
Some medicines can cause problems, especially these:
- Nitrates, angina pesticides, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medications with Levitra can significantly affect your blood pressure.
- Ritonavir or indinavir, HIV medications
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole, an anti-fungal drug
- Medications for the treatment of arrhythmias, such as quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, or sotalol
- Erythromycin or clarithromycin, macrolide antibiotics
- Alpha-blockers, a type of drug used to treat high blood pressure and prostate enlargement (such as benign prostatic hyperplasia)
Do not use Levitra film tablets combined with other treatments for erectile dysfunction, including orodispersible Levitra pills.
Levitra 20mg Price in Pakistan
Levitra 20mg Price in Pakistan is just Rs. 2500/- Exclusively at our Store. For order and Enquiries call us at 0321-7778851.
Possible side effects of Levitra Tablets in Pakistan
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not all people get it. Most results are mild or moderate.
A slight, sudden, temporary, or permanent decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes is experienced by patients. Stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
A sudden drop or loss of hearing is reported.
Cases of sudden death, rapid or altered heartbeat, heart disease, chest pain, and problems with cerebral circulation (including temporary hemorrhage to parts of the brain and cerebral hemorrhage) have been reported in men taking vardenafil.
Most men who experienced these side effects had heart problems before taking the drug. It is impossible to determine whether these events were directly related to vardenafil.
The potential for side effects is defined by the following categories:
Most common side effects that have affected every 1 in 10 consumers
General side effects that may affect up to 1 in 10 users
- Redness on skin
- Blocked or runny nose
- Digestion problems
Not common side effects that can affect up to 1 per 100 users
- Swelling of the skin and tissues of the mouth includes inflammation of the face, lips, or throat
- Sleep problems
- Numbness and blurred vision
- Sleep deprivation
- Effects on vision, redness of the eyes, effects on color vision, eye pain and discomfort, light sensitivity
- Earache, vertigo
- A fast heartbeat or a fast heartbeat
- Breathing issues
- Tight lung
- Acid reflux, gastritis, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting; feeling sick (nausea), dry mouth
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes in your blood
- Rash, red skin
- Back or muscle pain, increased blood enzyme levels (creatine phosphokinase), muscle stiffness
- Erections for longer period of times
Side effects that are rare and can affect up to 1 in 1,000 consumers
- Inflammation of the eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Having seizures
- Increased pressure in the eye (glaucoma), the increase is increased
- Heart effects (such as heart attack, altered heartbeat, or angina)
- High or low blood pressure
- Blood comes out of the nose
- The result of blood test hints to check liver function
- The sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Pain in erections
- Chest pain
- The blood flow to the brain is temporarily reduced
Very unusual or unknown side effects that can affect less than 1 in 10,000 users or the frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Blood in the urine (Haematuria)
- Penile Bleeding (Penile Outflow)
- Presence of blood in the uterus (Haematospermia)
- Sudden death
- Bleeding from the brain
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor. This includes any side effects not listed in this article. By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information about the safety of this medication.